Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Easter... from where it all happened...

**
ORIGINAL POST: 23 Mar 2008
**


Happy Easter everybody...

It is quite something to be in Jerusalem on Easter. This is my last night here and I return to Athens tomorrow night, but this is one experience I will never forget for as long as I live.

This is also a place that I shall return to someday soon.

But anyways, no deep thoughts now... no time... last night here... gotta go enjoy.

Here's one shot from inside the garden tomb near Golgotha - yeah, THAT Golgotha - the Place of the Skull... (Mark 15.22 and Matthew 27.33)


Happy Easter, my friends.


See the rest of the 5500+ photographs I've taken on this trip soon... or at least just the choice ones that tell the story best. I go back home tomorrow...

Stay tuned,
~Noah D.

No comments: