Friday, September 26, 2008

For those of you just now joining...

There are a number of you who have been following my progress as the "Fledgling Photographer" for a few months now. Uber has been simply amazing as an outlet for my urge to be creative and convey my creativity to others who might learn from my situations... or just be semi-entertained by them.

Sure, a blog may not be the most effective means, but it is - by far - the simplest for a busy college student.

There are a number of you who are just now joining me - my family and friends who are looking to follow my progress during my European travels: to you, welcome!!

A few things you may want to know about my site:
--- The posts are usually rather long with many pictures and text. To prevent you from having to load a bunch of pictures that you may not want to see all at once, this website allows me to post a "jump link" so you can read the first portion, then loading the rest of the page when you're ready.

--- Something else you may want to know about this site: It will be updated VERY frequently. I'm posting this the weekend before I leave on Tuesday. I anticipate the next update to be immediately after I arrive in Europe.

That reminds me: to view posts older than the 3 or 4 that show up on the page, the archive on the left side of this page is fairly self-explanatory... but you can see the old stuff.

If you'd like to contact me, I'm reachable at the contact information found in the "Contact" tab at the top. Thanks in advance for any emails you send me!

So, I hope you enjoy... expect LOTS of pictures. Lots and lots! Sorry no pictures in this one... just the promise... they're coming...

Just kidding! I can't go a single post without at LEAST one photo! Words are boring... especially this sort of "Intro to My Website".



Oh, yes... its the cat... sorry, guys... This photo was taken with a Hasselblad XPan and 40/4 lens on TMax P3200 film in ambient light.

Promise... no more pet pictures...

Visit soon!

Thanks for checking me out!
~Noah D.

No comments: