Thursday, March 12, 2009

There was warm spot on the way home...

I hate to say it, but there isn't much more dramatic than a fire...


...but lucky for this occasion, it was intentionally set and being used as training for the local volunteer fire departments.


It was 11:30 at night and I was driving through east of Decatur, Ala., and kinda passed by this thing starting up...


After a quick talk to the chief and firefighters, I found this was just a training fire for a building that was going to be demolished to make room for a church expansion...


Sometimes silhouettes are cliche... but... they're quite dramatic, wouldn't you say?




Half of spot news is luck, I am convinced. And it is why I always have a camera with me.



I think I'm caught up with all my photos... I think. Just a few days left for Spring Break...

Stay tuned,
-Noah D.

No comments: